Additional Fees

My name is Chrissy and I am 32 and from Brooklyn. My experience with GBA products was terrible to say the least.

First of all, it is stupid to spend this kind of money on products that are now proven to be nothing more than a placebo. I cannot believe I was stupid enough to buy this nonsense and really at the end of the day all I was buying into was some weirdo cult group whose leader Don Carl Juravin calls himself “leader” and claims God actually talks to him. He also claims online in the live Facebook events that he is like Jesus because he is from the “Holy Land”...

whoa that’s creepy. Sorry, but I don’t believe a word this guys says because when I looked him up, it said that he is a high school drop out with no medical training at all.

Review about: Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Expensive junk.

I didn't like: Selling snake oil, Expensive junk, Dangerous products, Fake medical studies.

Comments

I am Don Karl Juravin #1 Weight Loss Expert in all USA. This review is a writing of extortion on me to make many laughs upon.

If these writings do not stop my legal team will make a lawsuit on you in Florida for these EVIL writings to damage me and my amazing inventions that I have brought to USA from Holy Land. I ask my 100,000 followers not to believe these writings as they were probably written by the EVIL FTC AGENTS of USA GOVERNMENT.

to The Don #1548318

Does anyone actually take this scammer seriously? Website and everything I saw looked so hokey.

GBA does not work and I have tried many plans. What worked for me me was gold old fashioned diet and excercise. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

The writer of this review is just plain evil. I heap praise upon Our Holy Man and Gracious Leader Don Karl Juravin.

Readers who come to these websites must not believe these evil reviews about Don as they were probaly written by the EVIL AGENTS of the USA Government. Don has brought us miracles that he invented in the Holy Land and he loves his followers and they should love and care for our great leader back by only reading his positive and sacred pronouncements.