This stuff is a total joke. I got this stuff last month and this is beyond horrible.
First of all, it looks like toothpaste and I watched the video on how to ingest it. It's funny because the person who is the model in the video looks like she is getting sick from it. I then started it and I had the worst stomach ache I have ever had. It lasted for a couple of days and I went to the doctor.
He was incredibly concerned because he had a couple of patients who had been in this program and he summed it up for me very quickly; " It's Dangerous and stop taking it now". Sooooo, moving on
Reason of review: Doctor ordered me off the product because it's dangerous.
Monetary Loss: $400.
I didn't like: Dangerous products.