5.0
Additional Fees

Having a healthy life with healthy weight was a dream for me until I found the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. The Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is the most effective way I found so far after trying several programs.

GBA offers not only a proven and research backed regimen along with the solution to most critical issue "Cravings" I am glad that while planing for Gastric Bypass I researched and found GBA and when I joined their group on facebook.com/groups/LOST100 My sister just saw me after a while and she was surprised at how much weight I have lost.

I am following GBA rules and it helped me to make better choices for my health. My life style has truly changed, Thank you GBA and Don Karl Juravin, we all TRUST you

Product or Service Mentioned: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Friendly support, Alternative to surgery, Full refund on reaching goal.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2017.

Comments

I simply LOVE your before and after. You look happier and even younger.I heard from a friend about this GASTRIC BYPASS alternative and that's it's better than a surgery.

It sounds expensive but I hear only good things about it.I searched on Google and found this site and saw all this actual users that I met also on in the group. I see also rude comments and they should be ashamed to defam such a God giving blessing to cure our obesity.I encountered Juravin in the group and God bless his invention and arrogance.

My husband checked it out and he likes the endless success women have with it so we will purchase and God bless us.I hope I can do as well as you. 85 lbs to lose.

FAKE!!!!

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN. Google those names and read up on his weight loss scams

This stuff is total crap and proven its fake....don’t waste your money like I did

yes....but what were your side effects? What was the negatives about this so called "miracle"? I'm trying to think about doing this but am changing my mind quickly....

to jen m #1431168

Change your mind completely. This is a scam and he is being investigated.

The IRS and FTC are fighting over which agency gets to end this scammer. Just google it.

Princeton Junction, New Jersey, United States #1345995

I've seen a few of these reviews, and I think Mike is right. They all look like they follow the same format, and have been written by the same person.

Quite fake looking too. And like 3 of them were posted the same day...

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1342060

Anyone who stumbled on to this review who is truly looking for help with weight-loss, PLEASE do some research on this scam. As was stated, the FTC has investigated this "product" and are getting ready to shut down Roca Labs and Don Juravin.

The FTC's findings are public record, and you can easily find them in a google search.

Do not fall for these "testimonials". Use your head. All of these "reviews" look practically the same.

written similarly, and all conclude with how much the reviewer "loves" Don Karl Juravin.

This is because they are written by Don Karl Juravin, and are only testimonies to how much he loves himself.

Buyer beware.

to Mike Tampa, Florida, United States #1342109

Beautiful comment and could not agree more

Tampa, Florida, United States #1340773

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS

Tampa, Florida, United States #1340060

This is another FAKE review from Roca Labs and Don Juravin. Don't believe his fake posts which are all over the internet and proven by his own testimony in court, that his products are a hoax.

The documents are posted on this and other websites, including the federal government's FTC website. These documents are quite clear and openly obtained.