5.0
Additional Fees

Prior to starting Gastric Bypass Alternative in Dec 2016. Prior to starting my GBA journey I spent more than 10 years bed ridden.

I was in a wheelchair and used a cane and walker to walk. Today I am walking a mile unassisted, I can dance, swim, play with my kids, drive a car and enjoy life. When I started my GBA journey I weighed 384 and I’ve lost 126 pounds. I am no where near done with my journey but I can see how far I have come and I know where I am going and that’s all the way to my healthy weight.

I have a multitude of medical problems but I have learned with the help of Don’s boot camp that I don’t have to let them control my life any more. I have come off several medications. Food is a fuel for our body. It should only be used for that purpose.

We don’t have to let food control us we are in the drivers seat. I am also a Gastric Bypass Paitent. I had the gastric bypass in June of 2000. I am so greatful that I choose GBA over having a revision of my Bypass.

Some of these medical problems I have were due to the Gastric Bypass. I lost muscle tone and the ability to walk. I spent two separate times in a nursing home for rehab one was in November of 2006 and the last was December 2015 -April 2016 when I knew something had to change. I am so greatful for the tools that GBA has given me.

I have learned control, the real purpose of food and that I am 100% control of what I put in my mouth. If your determined and you are ready for a lifestyle change. This is a great tool to help you reach your goals. However you need to be committed to the lifestyle change.

Thanks to Don and his wonderful invention.

I now have a new life. I can’t thank them enough.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

FAKE REVIE BY DON JURAVIN a/k/a ADI JORBIN. GOOGLE THOSE NAMES AND READ ABOUT HIS CONVICTIONS FOR CONSUMER FRAUD AND HIS LAYEST SCAM, GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE

Are you also from Texas?I also LOVE your before and after. You look prettier in the current.I heard from a friend about this GASTRIC BYPASS alternative and that's it's better than a surgery.

It sounds expensive but I hear only good things about it.I searched on Google and found this site and saw all this actual users that I met also on in the group. I see also rude comments and they should be ashamed to defam such a God giving blessing to cure our obesity.I encountered Juravin in the group and God bless his invention and arrogance.

My husband checked it out and he likes the endless success women have with it so we will purchase and God bless us.I hope I can do as well as you. 85 lbs to lose.

I remember you from the group. You used to do live chats in the morning.You did some exercise also with your daughterI was inspired by your health improvement and how you stopped taking medications because of this regimen, the GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE.The negativity here makes me want to scream to everyone how good the Gastric Bypass Alternative is and how Mr. Juravin is a genius for creating this invention.

Don Juravin SAVED MY LIFE too. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is a life saver!Everyone from his Facebook group should be here to tell the world: AVOID bariatric surgery.We LOVE the life change! Thanks Don Karl Juravin

Google her name and you will see she is a real person losing weight with his product. Her name is Theresa DiPietro Lizotte. There is nothing fake about her story

FAKE REVIEW BY DON JURAVIN a/k/a ADI JORBIN. GOOGLE THOSE NAMES AND READ UP ON HIS ONLINE WEIGHT LOSS SCAMS