4.9
Additional Fees

I would like to share my experience with this amazing product that Don Juravin has brought to us.My weight gain story started last year after my delivery and ended up with the introduction of this evolution from Don Karl Juravin.

After giving birth to my third child, I went through some difficult personal issues. Whenever I felt low, I switched to food to soothe myself. This continued for months and I finally found myself overweighed. I gained over 100 pounds.

My gynaec suggested me to go for this amazing product from Roca Labs. As she had a personal experience with it, I agreed to go for it. In 3 months, I dropped 40 pounds and by 8 months I had lost all 100 pounds. Not only this, my energy and stamina skyrocketed.

I feel wonderful to get my youthful body back.

I highly recommend Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs to all.Use it and feel the difference yourself.

Review about: Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Gastric Bypass Alternative?

Comments

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1350754

It looks like The Don who wrote this fake review needs to learn how to spell

Appears The Don is at it again posting fake reviews!Don't be fooled by this man.

He is not here to help you lose weight, he just wants your money.

Remember, once you've paid there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind.Buyer beware!

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1340936

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS. BLOOTOO WHO WROTE THE COMMENT BELOW IS CORRECT! IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Blootoo

It amazes me that a product that is not healthy for you because it causes severe diarrhea, dehydration, headaches, weakness, and nausea is legal to sell.Of course you will drop weight with these symptoms.

I seen where this man has been to court repeatedly and he is still spreading havoc on the community with this product. It is not only overpriced, it has no guarantee or warranty of any kind. Also, you have the option to cancel before confirmation of shipment, but when you cancel they still ship and when they ship it is yours because they take to returns. My advice is, DON"T DO IT!!!

If you are leaning toward this be prepared for the worst experience of your life.

I can't recommend a product that has no benefits to your health and only makes you feel sick.Be safe out there folks and look for a healthier alternative for losing weight other than this one.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1340813

ONE OF MANY FAKE REVIEWS BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS.

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1340091

Juravin, if you are going to continue to write these fake reviews, you need to learn how to spell properly! Maybe have your wife do it next time.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1340054

His time is running out.I know Don Juravin and I am in the business.

Between all of the lawsuits and judgments against him for millions of dollars, he is in a corner.

The faster the government gets the FTC case done, it will put him out of everyone's misery.Good riddance Don Juravin

Austin, Texas, United States #1340006

I also find it funny Don Karl Juravin is so obsessed with commenting and posting bad reviews on pissedconsumer, since he sued the website because dissatisfied customers were leaving bad reviews about his useless "product".

There is so much dirt on this guy.

Google it.

His time is running out.IRS and FTC is going to shut him down.

Austin, Texas, United States #1340004

Don, I mean, Casey, the reason people are supposedly "misleading" (not proper English) is because of the actual facts about the product.Even IF you were a real person, this product does NOTHING.

The FTC found the ingredients were little more than dietary fibers that do nothing for weight-loss. You even said it yourself in your deposition, wait, HE said it himself. (sorry, I forgot I was speaking to a fictional person)

Also, nearly EVERY "review" is written the same way, same capitalization of the word "AMAZING", has basically the same spelling and grammar errors, and refers to this "invention" (dietary fibers are not an invention btw). Can you guess who absurdly LOVES to call himself "The Great Inventor".

Don Karl Juravin. Coincidence?

Nope.

On the REMOTE chance you are actually a person other than Don or his family, I suggest you google this guy, find out the truth, and stop paying him to starve yourself.