Additional Fees

This is truly disgusting; Roca Labs owner Don Juravin who is also known as Adi Jorbin got caught by Sarasota County Florida health inspectors for making and assembling his bogus weight loss products in his dirty home garage where they saw roaches and dog poop everywhere.What is interesting to note is that he claimed his bogus products were made in an approved FDA compliant facility.

What a LIAR! I have pulled from the public records the violation notice from the county and supporting pictures to prove it.

Do your research folks and go to a real weight loss specialist instead of a internet snake oil salesman who apparently only cares about taking your money and not your health.DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Reason of review: Disgusting bogus products.

I didn't like: Products were not made in fda facility as claimed.

Comments

#1431969

I used to work for Juravin in his dirty garage making the “regimen” and it was a joke! I can’t tell you how many times I stepped in his dog’s crap while we were trying to work! Truly grossed me and my boyfriend out!

to Anonymous #1432793

How f”ing gross! My friend bought that crap and basically flushed it down the crapper

After reading this and the fact that the writer posted actual documents from the public records shows me that I should steer clear of this SCAM!

He is a piece of crap

My friend worked at his house and confirmed all of this! So disgusting!

This scammer is going to JAIL...good riddance you scamming ***

This guy was is a rude pig and owes a lot of money to a lot of people. Pure scammer

What a piece of garbage this nut job is. Why do so many people fall for these scams?

Good review on this scammer, he has hurt too many people

That is sooooooooo nasty! I am very surprised he is actually still in business. Hopefully the FTC will end this scammer’s run