Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs.I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient and friend to look into this group.

First of all, I am shocked that people actually believe this man called Don Karl Juravin who is dishing out potentially dangerous medical advice and by what I found, he possesses NO medical training what so ever. I was shocked when I went on his website and viewed his videos and saw that they claimed to be "Doctor recommended". That is an absolute falsehood that they apparently admitted to the FTC. For one, he is pretty creepy and seems like a used car salesman.

In this one video, he tells his "patients" to try fasting for 6 days and of course you have to use their products.

This can be potentially dangerous for a morbidly obese person who is not under proper medical care and professional guidance.Please people, seek real medical care and don't believe these internet whackos.

Reason of review: Dangerous medical advice with no medical training.

I didn't like: Fake reviews, Fake medical studies, Fake products, Dangerous medical advice.

Had an Experience with Gastric Bypass Alternative?

Comments

I watched the video on a friend's suggestion and I have to say it was weird and creepy. Where did this *** come from?